Experienced, Ethical Representation From Highly Respected Family Law Lawyers
With offices in Barrington and Crystal Lake, Illinois, the law firm of Manassa, Neugebauer, Calzaretta & Stassen, P.C., provides diligent and accomplished representation in the following areas of family law:
- Divorce: We focus our practice on providing our clients with practical advice and sound legal solutions reached through skilled negotiation and renowned trial representation.
- Enforcement or modification of divorce judgments: Even the most thorough and well-thought-out divorce decrees may need to be modified later as a result of changing circumstances.
- The divorce process: We guide clients through every step of filing for divorce, protecting their rights, finances, relationships and futures.
- Fathers' rights: Combining respectful legal counsel with assertive advocacy, we represent fathers in all areas of divorce and family law.
- Military divorce: Our Barrington divorce lawyers provide prompt and professional representation to military personnel and their families in Illinois and overseas.
- Annulments: In Illinois, an annulment is termed an "invalid" marriage.
- Divorce mediation: Our mission is to facilitate mutually beneficial resolutions while ensuring that the ultimate agreement is in line with our client's best interests.
- Collaborative divorce: While it may not be appropriate for every situation, it is important to understand the option of collaborative divorce before choosing how to proceed in achieving your goals.
- Same-sex partnerships: Illinois law and federal law differ in regard to civil unions, sometimes referred to as domestic partnerships or same-sex partnerships.
- Legal separation: Some couples prefer legal separation to divorce due to religious beliefs or for tax reasons.
- Prenuptial agreements: We help couples draft legally sound and effective prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Parentage: We represent both men and women throughout Illinois who are interested in paternity determination or involved in parentage disputes.
- Domestic violence: We provide strong, respectful and tenacious advocacy on behalf of those seeking protection from domestic violence and those who are wrongfully charged.
Contact An Arlington Heights Legal Separation Lawyer
To arrange a free initial consultation with our attorneys, call Manassa, Neugebauer, Calzaretta & Stassen, P.C., at 847-282-4051 or 847-221-5511, or contact us online.