Professional Assistance With Child Custody, Visitation, Modifications And More
With offices in Barrington and Crystal Lake, Illinois, the law firm of Manassa, Neugebauer, Calzaretta & Stassen, P.C., provides skilled and caring representation in the following areas of family law:
- Child custody: While the best interest of the child is the ultimate standard that must be met for any custody arrangement to be approved by the courts, parents have the opportunity to negotiate creative arrangements that meet all parties' needs.
- Child support and collection: Our Barrington child custody lawyers have considerable experience handling complex child support matters, including those involving high incomes, business income and extraordinary needs of children.
- Interstate removal/parental relocation: Unless both parties have agreed to relocation with their children, removal cases are complex and often highly contested.
- Visitation: Our law firm is experienced in helping clients negotiate creative visitation arrangements that meet the needs of all parties where feasible.
- Grandparents' rights: In every type of grandparents' rights dispute, Manassa, Neugebauer, Calzaretta & Stassen, P.C., provides respectful, innovative family law solutions.
- Child custody modification: Custody arrangements that worked in the past may no longer be in a child's best interests.
- Child support modification: The amount a parent must pay in child support can change based on a substantial change in circumstances for either parent or for the children.
- Child support laws in Illinois: Our attorneys are diligent about staying abreast of current issues and pending changes to the law.
- Child abductions: We represent clients in parental abduction and Hague Convention cases, arguing cases before state and federal courts.
Contact An Arlington Heights Child Support Lawyer
To schedule a free initial consultation, call Manassa, Neugebauer, Calzaretta & Stassen, P.C., at 847-282-4051 or 847-221-5511, or contact us online.