Eileen Neugebauer, (Partner), concentrates her practice on complex family law settlements and litigation. Eileen is a trusted advocate for her clients and she understands when a case should be settled and when it should be litigated. Eileen partners with her clients to ensure that their best interests are always first and their concerns are always addressed.
Eileen also has experience with consumer bankruptcies, creditor negotiations and foreclosures and she uses her knowledge and expertise in these areas to further protect her client’s rights and interests.
Eileen also volunteers her time as a court facilitator assisting pro se litigants who are in need to legal advice and expertise.
- Illinois, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1998
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 1998
- King's College, Pennsylvania, 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the Domestic Relations Committee - Northwest Suburban Bar Association